REQUEST YOUR FREE HOMEBUYER GUIDE TODAY!
If you are looking to make a purchase or looking to refinance your home, request our FREE Homebuyer Guide Today! This guide will help give you an idea of what to expect during your home buying/refinancing transaction as well as important keywords and phrases that we will use during your mortgage transaction.
- Do’s and Don’t
- Common Mortgage Terms
- Moving Checklist
- Document Checklist
Ready to Refinance?
We're here to help!
It pays to see what a refinance can do for you!
Understanding your options could be the key to saving you thousands!
Interested in lowering your monthly payment? Utilizing your home equity to pay for home improvements?
Refinancing your home can provide more value than you expect!
You maybe able to:
- Refinance to a lower interest rate, which may decrease your monthly payments.
- convert your adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) to a fixed-rate loan, which will keep your payments safe from possible interest rate increases.
- Combine a first and second lien to a single loan for simplicity and savings.
- Remove your private mortgage insurance which can also decrease your monthly payments.
Frequently asked questions
No! That’s a common misconception that you need to have a house selected first. We actually recommend for you to figure out how much you can purchase then select a home prior to home shopping.
If you contact me I can help you get pre-qualified at no cost to you.
No! We have many programs that can do less than 20%. Some of our mortgage finance programs allow for 3% to 4% down payment. If you would like to know your additional options, please contact us today!
You can get more information from the government’s website, but the basic requirements include:
- You’re currently active duty military, or you’re a veteran, honorably discharged.
- At least 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime or at least 181 consecutive days of active service during peacetime.
- More than six years of service in the National Guard or Selective Reserve.
If you would like to find out about your eligibility just contact me today.
NO. There are multiple national and state down payment assistance programs with credit score requirements as low as 620 and some income maximums nearing $90k
GENEVA FINANCIAL - GILBERT & GLOBE, ARIZONA
Holly Sanders has 17 years in the mortgage industry as a loan officer and branch manager. She has worked with Geneva Financial since 2011. At Geneva Financial, Holly was a TOP PRODUCER for 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Holly specializes in home loan purchases and refinance loans with expert knowledge of all loan programs offered. Holly will work with home buyers that have low credit scores to help them improve their credit so they are able to purchase a home.
Holly works in California and Arizona. She works with all loan types including Conventional, FHA, USDA, VA, Jumbo and Hard Money loans. Holly truly understands the importance of providing the highest level of service to her clients and she will go the extra mile to make sure her clients get into their new home!